22 January 2012

where i stand sunday



I've lost myself in this piece. Not in a way that implies I don't know where to turn but in the way that I'm floating through it, easy and willing to give it whatever it needs. I find myself wanting more of a spiritual connection with my work, to go much deeper then what's on the surface. I'm drunk with the expectation of possibility.






Where I Stand is an ongoing photo essay examining the different places I spend my life standing. Too often we take for granted the everyday places we spend our lives walking on. The ground we tread on has its own stories to tell. 

2 comments:

Barbara said...

I agree with you. i am in the hospital with a blood clot in my lung, the same thing my 36yr old daughter died from 18 months ago. besides, as an avid.quilter, you can.see the most amazing patterns when you look down. nothing in life should be taken for granted

Fibra Artysta said...

I hope you are feeling better soon Barbara! {{{hugs}}}