07 October 2011

special offer on thermofax screens for teachers! :)

Do you teach? Yeah? Great! I've got a deal for YOU! :)

You all know my quest to have the entire world try theromfax screen printing and I figured who better to help spread the word then all you wonderful teachers?



Here's what I'm offering: 20% off screens and paint.

Here's how you get the deal:

(1) Email me (FibraArtysta@earthlink.net) with proof of the class you're teaching. This can be a listing on a website or blog or in a brochure.

(2) Let's plan ahead. Orders should be placed three weeks in advance.

(3) No minimum order! If you just want some for demo purposes or for your students to play with during class, we can do that! If you want to resell them, that's also a great idea (although I've got a few guidelines for that which I'll share with you when we chat).

(4) Screens can be custom images or ready-to-print designs from the shop.


This deal is not listed in my shop, you gotta email me (FibraArtysta@earthlink.net) if you're interested in taking advantage of it. Its ongoing, not a limited time type thing.

Let's get printing!!! :)

No comments: