1) I am, in all honesty, an intensely shy person. I have to work quite hard to be in the forefront of certain situations but really do prefer to be behind the scenes.
2) I've never liked barbie dolls. As a little girl I would either pull their heads off or squish them down on their necks so it looked like they were about to pop.
3) I am petrified of bugs. (Okay, maybe not a new fact, but still.) I make others squish them dead because I can't bear to feel their little bug bodies crunch.
4) I've been writing stories on a regular basis now. I have one that is expanding quite well and I hope to make something of it someday soon.
5) I type 117 words a minute. And those are just the ones that are spelled correctly.
6) I rarely paint my fingernails. (They are currently painted black in honor of Halloween.) I do, however, paint my toenails as soon as summer allows me to walk around barefoot and will change the color constantly over the summer season.
Whoa...deep revelations, huh? What can I say? I'm a simple chick. If you want to read more fascinating tidbits about me, you can read an excessively long list here.
So now I have to tag six other people to do the same. But first, let me post the rules:
The rules are as follows:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know your entry is up.
Here's who I'm taggin':
1) Mary - new blogger, great artist
2) Jackie - phenominal art quilter
3) Cathy - I've forewarned her that this tag means she will actually have to post to her blog and she swore she was okay with that
4) Deb - who is the goddess of all things wool
5) Leann - who needs to take a break from cleaning bathrooms
6) Kat - who puts us all to shame not only because she has made 233 things to date but because they all kick booty
Be sure to check out their blogs, they're a fun bunch.
Oh, and Michele mentioned on her post that she plans to hypnotize me and steal Dooley dog and my sock creatures. I only have one response: THEY ARE MINE! ALL MINE! MUAHAHAHAHAHAH! ;-)