21 September 2011

Paper Stacks online collaboration


stack of thermofax screens on top of artwork featuring thermofax screen printing


---o---o---o---o---o---o---o---

Back in this post I mentioned the very cool online photo collaboration project that Seth Apter is putting together over at his blog, The Altered Page.

Today is the day to post a picture of a stack of something you dig.

Now I know that the title of this post is "paper stacks" but since you all know my fondness of thermofax screens (and because Seth said it could of anything as long its in a stack), I decided to gather all my little screen friends and put them in a pile.

And since they are a little hum drum on their own (I love the way they look but they do tend to look very similar), I put some artwork underneath them that features thermofax screen printing. (The one sticking out the most is "Red Eye" that was in the 10th Anniversary Issue of Quilting Arts.)

Ah its a pretty site. :)

Head on over to Seth's blog to see a list of everyone who is participating so you can link hop and take a look at everyone's stacks. :)

13 comments:

Seth said...

These are so colorful and beautiful...especially the one that is sticking out!

Unknown said...

I am enjoying all of these stacks! I love your screens.

bohemiannie! art said...

it's ok - seth said you could use anything - i want to see more!

H.D. Campbell said...

I love your picture..very pretty colors :)

Dianne said...

It's so fun to see stacks of a variety of stuff...love your colorful stack!

aprilmariecole.blogspot.com said...

Yummy "stack" here! :]
Love the colors, so "fallish"

donna joy said...

very cool and all waiting for the right project-thanks for sharing!

~*~Patty S said...

All kinds of stacks are fun ... yours are very colorful and full of possibilities!

Stack On
oxo

fairyrocks said...

That is a happy stack!! Just so very pretty and full of falls vibrant color pallet

Anonymous said...

Wonderful stacks! Very cool indeed!!

Andria said...

Beautiful colors in your artwork...lovely!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I've never seen a thermofax screen before, so this is a real treat. I especially like the fabric you made for Quilting Arts. I realize it is only a part of your stack, but it immediately caught my eye. Sorry I'm late arriving here, but I'm determined to see all the stacks by the end of today.

Anonymous said...

oh now that's cool...using the screens!