16 September 2011

got a stack?

Just a quick little note to point you on over to The Altered Page - a most excellent blog by Seth Apter featuring his altered art.

He's hosting an online collaboration photo essay called Paper Stacks. From his blog post:

"One week from today, on Wednesday September 21st, The Altered Page will host Paper Stacks, an online collaboration. Please leave a comment on this post if you would like to participate. All you need to do is post an image on 9/21 on your own blog of your stacks - be they papers, books, journals, or anything else of your liking. On the 21st I will post a list of all participating artists on my blog so that you can be sure to find all the links to the stacks. Feel free to let your own readers know about this project by spotlighting it on a post on or prior to reveal day. Please (and this is important) email me with a link when your post goes up so I know to add you to the posted list on my blog.

This is one time when the higher your stacks of stuff, the better. "


I'm in - there's plenty to choose from around the studio. Want to join in the fun? Just head on over to his blog and follow his directions and let's show off our stacks of art goodness! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ohhhh I hope to remember to do this... stacks, do I have stacks?? Umm... a couple. Million.

Seth said...

Thanks so much for spreading the word about this project.