25 September 2011

where i stand sunday


Its a continuous cycle of reinvention, a need to find new uses that fascinates and inspires. The shift in how the world views material items is welcome, the creative mind seems to reign supreme at every opportunity. When the old function ceases to exist, a new purpose is found with ease and simplicity and destiny.





This is what the little planter looks like from the front, I couldn't work my feet into the picture from this view. Very cute, yes?




P.S. I got a lot of comments about my shoes (apparently I've been boring everyone with my dull foot apparel! LOL!) and what brand they are. Here they are and that's the site I buy from too. Enjoy! :)



Where I Stand is an ongoing photo essay examining the different places I spend my life standing. Too often we take for granted the everyday places we spend our lives walking on. The ground we tread on has its own stories to tell.

No comments: