13 July 2008

Where I Stand Sunday


It is the constant draw of the unexpected. The base knowledge of how the dyes and chemicals and fabrics will react speak logically and loudly in the background. But staring down at the mixture and knowing that the ticking by of seconds will be the jury of the final result is what lends beauty and mystery to coloring fabric.





Where I Stand Sunday
is an ongoing photo essay examining the different places I spend my life standing. Too often we take for granted the everyday places we spend our lives walking on. The ground we tread on has its own stories to tell.

1 comment:

Sarah E. said...

That picture has an incredible voice, and I can't wait to see what you're going to do with this new theme. How cool -- "the ground we walk on has its own stories"!!