21 July 2008

some of my favorites

I saw this over on Yarnhog's blog and decided to give it a go. Its really pretty fun and not at all hard.

You type in your answers to the questions below and do a search on flickr. Then create the mosaic below here. Give it a shot!



1. Lynn Canyon Suspension Bridge, 2. Me Must Be Dreaming!, 3. _DSC0070w, 4. Cute Tiger Moth Caterpillar, 5. More Johnny Depp..., 6. WIRED, 7. 'Til Bites Do Us Part @ Tenancingo, Edo. de Mexico, 8. Ice Cream Dressed in Red, 9. Uncertain beginnings, 10. Autumn walk, 11. What's Sup, Mama?, 12. Where I Stand


1. First name: Lynn
2. Favorite food: cookies
3. High school: Ladywood
4. Favorite color: orange
5. Celebrity crush: Johnny Depp
6. Favorite drink: coffee
7. Dream vacation: mexico during dia de los muertos
8. Favorite dessert: ice cream
9. What I want to be when I grow up: still exploring
10. What I love most in life: my family
11. One word to describe me: determined
12. Your Flickr name: lynnkrawczyk

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What fun, I shall try this.

Kat Campau said...

Scary! Many of my answers are the same! After me and Johnny Depp go to Maui, he can go to Mexico with you. We can all eat ice cream from orange dishes, then I'll drink my tea and you have coffee, with peanut butter cookies.