14 October 2007

My quilt is on the Skull-a-Day blog!

I'm back from Fabrications and I have many wonderful things to tell you but my brain is the equivalent of jell-o right now so I can't put too many words together into those things called...um...sentences. Yeah, that's it...

BUT while staring blankly at the 357 new emails in my inbox (and no, that was not a typo, there is still a connection from the brain for the typing), I realized I've gone through blog withdrawal.

Not only being able to prattle on to you all out there but also all the ones I like to read. So I started to bop around and my last stop was the Skull-a-Day blog. I think I've mentioned this one before. It makes me all warm and fuzzy to know that my obsession with skulls in a fairly normal activity. I collect them, I doodle them, I have them hanging around the house, I zero in on them in stores like a mosquito to a bug zapper. Not to mention the fact that the blog is one of the most creative things that I've seen. The guy running it makes a new skull everyday and he really works hard at finding it in everyday objects as well as making them from scratch. You should totally subscribe to it and then we can oooooohhhhh and aaaaaahhhhh together.

So imagine my delight when I found my quilt, Vida, among the reader submissions in the second to last post. Woo-hoo! I am clearly easily amused, just go look at it and do a little "woo-hoo!" for me.

No comments: