23 October 2007

Most excellent time wasters

Okay, I admit it...I like these silly little quiz things at Blogthings. And usually I do them, chuckle like an idiot and move on. Its one of those secret little addictions I have that are nothing more then fun time wasters.

But seeing how I adore the autumn and Halloween is my ultimate favorite time of year, I had to share with you the results from their new Halloween quizzes.

What kind of Candy am I?
Butterfinger

They call you sticky fingers for a reason!


What is my Monster name?
Your Monster Profile

Blood Thirsty Butcher

You Feast On: Fried Twinkies

You Lurk Around In: Public Restrooms

You Especially Like to Torment: Priests


And one more: What is my pumpkin face?

You Are

A Classic Pumpkin Face

You would make a good pumpkin pie.


Go give it a go. Its a nice mind numbing way to spend fifteen minutes of your life. And let's face it, a little mind numbing is in order every once in a while...

No comments: