01 April 2012

where i stand sunday & class begins! :)


This rectangle of metal and circuit boards is giving me a gift:

YOU.

I've always regarded the internet with a high degree of affection because I've met people from all over the world that I would have never otherwise known. Its made being an artist broader and richer.

And now I can teach through the internet. What an incredible thing, don't you think?


I know teaching an online class is not a new thing. I know a lot of people are doing it. But this is my first one. And I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am to be able to reach out to you this way.

I've been feeling like the posts I've been doing about The Printed Stash haven't fully expressed my joy about teaching this. So I put together a little video that sums up how special this project is to me. I hope that if you are able you will join me, all the details on how to register are in this post.








No comments: