04 April 2012

want a tour of our show? :)

Jackie and I (and many wonderful helpers at the HVAC who we are so grateful to!) spent time today hanging our work for Ragged Layers, our exhibit for the month of April there.

I know the blog has been a bit on the anemic side lately and that's partly because of all the new work that I've been creating for the show. I know I've shown you quite a bit of it but I thought it might be fun to do a little video after everything was up.

When Jackie speaks you need to turn the video up, I shot this with my iPhone and while it is a wonderful thing, its limited in these kind of things. At the very end when I'm showing one of Jackie's pieces and I make the comment "Be sure to pick up a copy so you can see how she works", I'm referring to an upcoming article she has coming out with Quilting Arts. Its a little hard to hear because she was standing behind me.)

Here is the info for the show if you'd like to see it in person:

Ragged Layers Mixed Media Fiber Art Exhibit
artwork by Lynn Krawczyk and Jacqueline Lams

 205 West Livingston Road
Highland, MI 48357

April 4 - April 28, 2012 
Saturday 11am-4pm
 
Wed - Fri  10am-5pm


And if you can't make it, I hope you enjoy the video! :)


4 comments:

Lynda said...

Thanks for the tour!

Thea Belecz said...

Thanks for the tour! Fabulous work, ladies and fellow artists. The space itself is also lovely and with a good feel as you said, Lynn.

Kat Campau said...

Your show looks wonderful. And the space is ideal, like it was painted just for you.(You look about 13 years old.)(In a good way.)

Leann said...

The video is very nice, but not nearly as nice as seeing the show in person. What amazing work, you and Jackie should be very proud. I'm so glad I could make it.