10 April 2012

please allow me to introduce you to...




The second installment of my column for Quilting Arts, Replenishing Your Creative Well, is out in the current issue (April/May 2012).

In case you haven't heard, I'm writing a series of articles for them that features different fiber art groups. Its become so very special to me, getting to know all these wonderful artists in depth.

The second article is all about the Art Cloth Network:




These artist focus on art cloth as an art form, seeking to educate the public about it and hanging exhibits of their exquisite work. They are from all over the country and gather in person once a year to discuss plans for the group and new events.

Very talented, very wonderful. Please check out the article to learn more about them and visit them online at their website and their blog.

Enjoy! :) 


1 comment:

Vicki W said...

I'm really enjoying your article series. That was a great idea!