07 February 2011

please visit me at Crescendoh.com



I would agree with that sentiment up above, wouldn't you?

I don't know if you know about it, but the fabulous Jenny Doh has a really groovy inspiration spot called Crescendoh.com. Its an online community of artists and inspiration and general awesomeness.

I've been watching with fascination as she's pulled together many wonderful artists and creative people to talk about the thing that saves us all: art.

I'm extremely humbled and honored to be amongst those that get to participate in her efforts.

This week I'm one of the guest curators there. You can read my Art Saves story, which is something I've never really shared in such detail before. (Jenny has a real knack for making you want to express yourself in a very personal way. Which is totally a good thing.)

Also while I'm there, I'll also be talking about fourteen bloggers that I find especially inspiring. Not only mentioning them but linking to specific blog posts that I think are just the best. (I think you will too. Its hard to not dig them.)

So swing on by. Get comfy, you'll be there a while. :)

1 comment:

Deb H said...

Love your "Art Saves" story, your work is always so stunning and it amazes me that you accomplish so much. Where are the 14 bloggers you like?