17 October 2010

little man in action

I still plan to do my regular sunday post but I've been goofing around with the video camera on my new ipod and felt the need to do the super geeky thing of posting a badly filmed video of little man.

I've been quite happy with my 2nd gen ipod touch for a long time. I always said I wouldn't upgrade unless they put a camera in a new version.

And they did.

So I did.

But they did one better and put in video capability as well. I've found that Dooley does not flee from the ipod so I'm able to take photos of him easier (he hates my camera). I wondered about the video camera too.

He wasn't quite sure what to make of it. But you can see his cuteness in all his glory. I post photos of him constantly and thought it might be nice to prove that he is indeed real and not a robot (as Leann once suggested).

I must put up a disclaimer, though. I talk several octaves higher and in a little bit of baby talk when I speak to him. (He is my baby after all.) I know I'm not alone on this but I felt the need to warn you.

Without further ado, I show you little main in action:



little man bouncing around from Lynn Krawczyk on Vimeo.

4 comments:

Leann said...

Hmmm, I wonder what will happen when Dooley gets a camera and follows you around?

Unknown said...

Oh, dear lord. The cuteness is overwhelming me!

Unknown said...

Aw. He is so cute!

Diane in NH said...

He is a cutie!