05 April 2009

Where I Stand Sunday


The greenhouse is host to an intoxicating myriad of smells. Metal irrigation snakes between tables and around corners, providing a path of life support. This is not human turf, we are simply guests stepping lightly, trying not to leave footprints. Even though the environment is nudged into existence by man's hand, it is a sanctuary from the winter season
that is finally leaving us.


**The galleries for the entire Where I Stand photo essay has been updated on my website. (If you have the site bookmarked, you may need to refresh the page to see the changes.)



Where I Stand Sunday is an ongoing photo essay examining the different places I spend my life standing. Too often we take for granted the everyday places we spend our lives walking on. The ground we tread on has its own stories to tell.

1 comment:

Pattie Wall said...

Your greenhouse?? I love greenhouses!