23 December 2007

Where I Stand Sunday


The holiday season signals the end of another twelve months of life. With another block of time spent, the need to recharge is overwhelming. It is a time for absorbing what the past year gave and took, for allowing myself to really rest. While others seek out the riot of parties , I reach for the warmth of a blanket, the hug of my dog and prepare for the unexpectedness of the new year.






Where I Stand Sunday
is an ongoing photo essay examining the different places I spend my life standing. Too often we take for granted the everyday places we spend our lives walking on. If you'd like to join me by posting a photo on Sunday of places you've been on your blog/photo hosting site/website, leave a comment on this post telling me where I can find you/your photo and I'll add a link to my sidebar so others can find you.

No comments: