16 December 2007

Where I Stand Sunday


Winter has claimed Michigan, covering the ground with several inches of heavy coldness. The wind is steady and the flakes continue to come down, determined to alter the landscape as only it can. Looking out the window, I am once again awed by the realization that nature is the real master of the earth, not man.






Where I Stand Sunday is an ongoing photo essay examining the different places I spend my life standing. Too often we take for granted the everyday places we spend our lives walking on. If you'd like to join me by posting a photo on Sunday of places you've been on your blog/photo hosting site/website, leave a comment on this post telling me where I can find you/your photo and I'll add a link to my sidebar so others can find you.

No comments: