29 September 2012

find me on instagram!




I finally joined Instagram (took me long enough, right?) If you don't know what it is or were like me and just sort of heard of it but not paid attention, its a photo app for mobile phones. What's cool about it is that you can add all kinds of filters that you can use to alter the feel and look of the picture.

So you go out into the world, snap photos with the app, share them on facebook and twitter and just generally become a photo taking addict that can't help yourself. (Awesome.)

I have one whole whopping photo up there but here's what I mean by filters:



Made the picture look all vintagey and sort of worn out (it also added the black frame which makes it look like it was taken with film rather then digital). Love that.

My Instagram name is girllovespaint, in honor of all the paint flinging that I do in the studio. If you are already on there, please give me a follow and I'll do the same for you - see you on the flip side! :)


No comments: