30 January 2011

where i stand sunday


The studio has been humming at full tilt for nearly three weeks now. Another beginning is waiting, varied, staggeringly barren. I stare down at the pieces and wonder at how they will fill themselves with color and pattern and stitch. Its always this way at the beginning, a small feeling of disbelief, an edge of uncertainty that settles just out of reach.







Where I Stand is an ongoing photo essay examining the different places I spend my life standing. Too often we take for granted the everyday places we spend our lives walking on. The ground we tread on has its own stories to tell.

1 comment:

Joy Manoleros said...

I so love these! but I won't copy ;o)
I wonder if someone did a "From Where I Sit".... but not sure everyone would like to see someone's bum all about town. Hmmm... lol