09 November 2008

Where I Stand Sunday

Its one of the hardest things to do: to look through what you know to be solid and see the possibilities on the other side. The water and fish life below the glass floor pulses, working to create its own world. I stand separate from them, in a reality opposite in every way. How often we find ourselves separated by such a thin line… how many times we struggle to be the dominant one. Fate scoffs at us, knowing that without each other we would be nothing. Its not until we learn to look through the glass that we will really see each other.







Where I Stand Sunday is an ongoing photo essay examining the different places I spend my life standing. Too often we take for granted the everyday places we spend our lives walking on. The ground we tread on has its own stories to tell.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where the heck was this taken???

teri

Yarnhog said...

Oooo, that's so cool! Where is that?

FunkyC said...

Hey! I know! I was there!