01 November 2008

awwwww, shucks...


I will admit that a lot of the time I feel like my blog is just a socially acceptable means of talking to myself in public. I know people read it but you just never really know if when they do they are muttering about what you just wrote. So it was a bright spot in my day get this award from Suzanne over at Yarnhog today!

Probably the coolest thing about this award is that I now get to hand it off to five other bloggers that I really enjoy. I will admit that I am a blog junkie so it was kind of tough to choose but I managed. So according to the rules I found over on Suzanne's blog, here's how it works:

The rules for award acceptance are as follows:

1. The winner can put the logo on their website/blog.


2. Add a link to the person who gave you this award.


3. Nominate at least 5 other websites/blogs.


4. Provide links of the nominated websites/blogs.


5. Leave a message at each website owner that you've nominated.



So here goes, I really dig these people and if you go check them out, I think you will too:

1. Eyembellishments - Michele is a kick butt mixed media artist who also goes on adventures with the sock creatures she creates. There is always something interesting brewing in her studio.

2. Kathy Nida - Kathy's art quilts always slay me, they are outstanding.

3. Knitspot - Anne Hanson is the lace knitting queen, I bow before her.

4. The Funky C Fiber Spree - Cathy Arnett is always getting into some kind of trouble. She is an awesome fiber artist and a totally funny lady!

5. Turtle Creek Quilts - Mary Dyer is a fledgling blogger, she just began. She is an awesome friend and artist and very funny! Her blog is one to watch!

So thanks a bunch to everyone for reading - I appreciate it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*sniff* you are gonna make me cry...i so needed this after my truly horrid day
thanks lynnie!
mary

Anonymous said...

WOW awesome! I feel strengthened and renewed by your words and your award. Now I must earn it and get back to work.