10 February 2008

Where I Stand Sunday


The tiles have copied the colors of nature but they are just as cold and harsh as the winter raging outside. The small windows cast deep shadows, adding to the already tired mood produced by absent sun. The cold has seeped into every crack, every corner and although the city battles back as best it can, its inhabitants suffers under the weight of the gray skies.





Where I Stand Sunday is an ongoing photo essay examining the different places I spend my life standing. Too often we take for granted the everyday places we spend our lives walking on. The ground we tread on has its own stories to tell

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lynn: I am joining you....will be a way to build something interesting into my boring life. An opportunity to find something special in the ordinary, or hopefully sometimes just something/someplace special.

debkolar.worpress.com