07 February 2008

Online temptations

One of my shameful secrets is that I like these online quizzes and tests and strangely bizarre games. Give 'em a go.


Flight of the Hamsters video game. (Thank the Yarn Harlot for this one. I only made it up to 71 feet, let me know if you do better. Update: Make that 238 feet.)





74 words

free Touch typing









Your Superhero Profile

Your Superhero Name is The Blue Phantom
Your Superpower is Near-death Experience
Your Weakness is Body odors
Your Weapon is Your Wind Blade
Your Mode of Transportation is Houseboat




Its all mind numbing fun. Enjoy.

2 comments:

Leann said...

I have now launched the poor little creatures 252 feet. You know you are doing society a major disservice by letting us know about such time wasters.

Fibra Artysta said...

Yeah, I know. I'm OK with that. ;-)