18 November 2007

Where I Stand Sunday


When I leave for work in the mornings I am greeted by crunchy frosty grass. By early afternoon its melted off. The battle between autumn and winter is in full swing. It won't be long before the ground is completely white with ice and snow.




Where I Stand Sunday is an ongoing photo essay examining the different places I spend my life standing. Too often we take for granted the everyday places we spend our lives walking on. If you'd like to join me by posting a photo on Sunday of places you've been on your blog/photo hosting site/website, leave a comment on this post telling me where I can find you/your photo and I'll add a link to my sidebar so others can find you.

1 comment:

Pattie Wall said...

I have admired your 'Where I Stand Sunday' idea for several weeks and thought I would give it a try . I like the format, it's 'full-on' creative! As a blogger, I sometimes get "writer's block" and this is a great way to break through. Thanks for the invitation to participate!
http://jpwall.blogspot.com