18 June 2013

join me for a LIVE webinar this Thursday June 20th!


Happy, excited - thrilled! I'm doing a LIVE webinar on June 20th (this Thursday!) with Interweave. Woo!

The webinar is about two things that are very near and dear to my heart - color and Thermofax Screen Printing. (Sure you hadn't noticed that I like them.)

If you're unfamiliar with a webinar, this is how it works. You go register here to reserve your spot. You'll get directions on how to connect with the webinar and then on June 20th, I pop on the line and tell you everything I know about Color Stories and making a 3D Color Study and introduce you to Thermofax Screen Printing.

Can't make it at 4pm on Thursday? No problem! You'll get a recording to keep forever sent out to you a couple of days after the webinar airs live. (I registered for Julie Fei-Fan Balzer's webinar that way. She did one on blogging. I couldn't make the live event but I have her webinar on my computer. It's pretty cool, I can make her repeat herself over and over and over and over and over again. She never complains either.)

In my webinar we'll be talking about how to identify your personal Color Story. And then we'll walk through a project to make 3D Color Studies - which are these:



I'm the kind of girl that likes to have something tangible after taking a class so these little projects can be used for more then just a Color Study - home decor, mixed media assemblages, torture a sibling with them. Totally up to you. I'll walk you through the steps during the webinar and then you can replay them to make them later on.

The Color Studies are made with Thermofax Screen Printing and Swipe Printing. So we'll learn all about those two.

All I know is that I don't get to teach in person nearly as much as I would like. So I'm super excited about this new format to connect with all of you - I do hope to see you on the line!!! :)

3 comments:

Sea Air Arts - Deb H said...

All signed up and looking forward to tomorrow when I can soak up all your good color knowledge!

Sea Air Arts - Deb H said...

It was a great Webinar - I'd never done one and the process was easy and trouble free. Your class was awesome and I have a new way to approach some of my color compositions now - Thanks Lynn!

Judy said...

I clicked on "register here" as well as the heading and it tells me the page I'm looking for is unavailable???