04 May 2011

2011 thermofax screen of the month club


Okay, I admit that being able to announce this has me bouncing up and down in my seat. I've been planning this for so long and now that I finally get to be able to set it free - its SUPER exciting!!! :)

I'm a knitter and I have frequently joined yarn of the month clubs. I tell ya, its a seriously fun thing to get things delivered to your mailbox that you love on an auto ship schedule. So it got me to thinking - how about a Thermofax Screen of the Month Club?

So that's what we are doing!

I invited five other artists to design a screen and I also created one so that makes SIX MONTHS of EXCLUSIVE designs delivered right to your door.

These designs will never be sold individually, the only way to get them is to be a member of the club.

Want to see them? I thought you might - here they are:




Top: Starburst Bounce by Jackie Lams (ships in June)
Bottom: Billboard Jumble by Lynn Krawczyk (ships in July)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::




Top: Leaf Dance by Vicki Welsh (ships in August)
Bottom: Graffiti Tiles by Leann Meixner (ships in September)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::






Top: Blossom by Cathy Arnett (ships in October)
Bottom: Transom by Judi Hurwitt (ships in November)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::


Aren't they fabulous?? I love them all, they are all such exciting designs.

THERE ARE ONLY 12 CLUB SPOTS AVAILABLE SO DON'T BE LEFT OUT!

(Follow the link above to check out the sizes of the designs and to snap up one of the listings.)

The club is a great way to start building your collection of thermofax screens or if you are already an addict then its a great way to make it special with exclusive designs.

Not sure how to use the screens? Don't fret - I have free video tutorials that cover the very basics of printing on my YouTube channel.

And if you'd like to go a step further and not only learn how to print with them but learn a couple other surface design techniques and how to design with these fabrics, then check out my DVD that I filmed with Interweave Press.

So don't delay - get a spot while you can!!! :)

No comments: