17 April 2011

where i stand sunday


Its surreal, looking down at the small neat packages that hold so much. There is a quiet thrill that runs along the edge every time I look at them, a wonder at how I got to this point. It excites, makes me want to reach for more...






Where I Stand is an ongoing photo essay examining the different places I spend my life standing. Too often we take for granted the everyday places we spend our lives walking on. The ground we tread on has its own stories to tell.

4 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

so so happy for you.. u are flying! xo hugs

elle said...

Congratulations on your accomplishment. I just got my gift package from 3CS and if I wanted to win one, yours has been it. I am so excited to try your screens and technique. They are wonderful. Thankyou!

Gisela Towner said...

I'm so thrilled for you --very exciting!!

Diane in NH said...

And I knew you when....
Congratulations on your success!