I'm on the tail end of several project deadlines. And at the end of what can only be described as the spring flu. I've stared at the TV for more hours over the past three days then can possibly be healthy for the human brain.
Because all of the projects I've got in the works are for publication, I have to hoard them, which means my blog is hungry and I've got only random to feed it with - here goes:
(1) My studio looks like Godzilla hosted a rave in it.
I need to train him to clean up after himself.
(2) Decay is pretty. I think its the fragility of it or maybe knowing that this thing has been kicked around a bit and still manages to hang on. I dig it.
(3) I still maintain that there is absolutely no purpose for some bugs to exist. For example, the one that landed in my hair today and made me look like I was having some kind of bizarre fit as I flailed about...yeah - that one doesn't need to exist. Can't convince me otherwise.
(4) Dooley love now has a little ramp to help him get up and down the stairs to the backyard patio. Makes me sad that he needs the help but I also giggle every time he tromps up it and acts all proud of himself.
(5) Isn't he handsome?
(6) 80 degrees + thunderstorms =
(7) I'm in love with this. I wonder how long it would take me to make one...ya know - in my free time.
(8) We got a new cable company installed a couple of weeks ago. I still can't wrap my head around the fact that I have to use the down arrow to make the channel numbers go up on the guide. I think its a mean trick. Kind of like the bug.
(9) I didn't make it to IQF this year (if you went, how was the it? Did you like Cincinnati?) so I've decided to go here instead. That means I'll be attempting to abstain from purchasing any yarn between now and then. Makes me twitchy just thinking of it...
(10) I accidentally screen printed my foot yesterday. Don't ask.
And with that, I'm ready to nap again. *sigh*