25 November 2010

thankful


Its that day, isn't it? I sat down last night to make a list of things I'm thankful for to post on the blog and at first, I was a little stumped at how short the list is. I mean, I've got a full life, and a pretty darn good one if I do say so. With all its bumps and curves, its still pretty stellar and I've got no major complaints.

And then I realized that the list doesn't have to be long, it can be short and sweet and still incredibly meaningful.

Here it is:

* family and friends who love me - and who I am incredibly fond of as well

* a creative life and the ability to indulge it to its fullest

* peace of mind and knowing that I am doing what I am meant to be doing


That's an awful lot to be thankful for. I include the blog and all of you in the first one, my life is fuller and richer because of this little place that we get together and visit at.

I hope you all are having a lovely day, little man hopes so too:


Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Jeannie said...

Wishing you a beautiful Thanksgiving. Thank you for always being an inspiration. Cheers!

janice said...

Lynn Using you as a test. Can't figure out why my profile is no showing on posts. I have it as shared.