07 May 2012

May Featured Thermofax Screen of the Month


Its that time again - a new Featured Screen of the Month is up in the shop. :)

This month's beauty is from the fabulous Judy Coates Perez. I've long admired Judy's incredible drawings and when she agreed to be one of the artists, I actually did a little squeal.

And her design is just as incredible as I thought it would be:




She calls it Florabunda. Fun, right?

Judy did a great blog post showing different prints and I really fell in love with this one:

photo by Judy Coates Perez
used with permission


The layers over her more delicate imagery are really beautiful. I swooned a little bit. (Okay, a lot...)

Her design is only available for the month of May so if you want one, head on over to the shop and pick one up! Several have been snapped up already so don't miss out! :)

2 comments:

Linda Teddlie Minton said...

Congratulations on snagging Judy's artwork for "screen of the month"! I'm a huge fan of her work.

nkjohnston said...

OMG - I have Soooooooooooo stayed away from even thinking about screen printing. Your work is always great to seen, and I love seeing more of Judy, always. Love, love that latest screen.