25 May 2012

CREATE retreat - get a free thermofax screen! :)


Are you going to the CREATE Retreat in California from May 30-June 3? I sort of am - well, my screens and artwork are at least. :)

The fine folks over at Welsh Products, the providers of all things Thermofax related, will have a booth in the marketplace. We joined forces to bring you a little Thermofax treat - want one of these?




That's the tiny screen I sell in the shop called Chickadee. Its one of my favorites. I used it on this piece for my first article in Quilting Arts about Thermofax printing:

"Perched"
Lynn Krawczyk
10" square art quilt on 12" fabric wrapped canvas
as seen in Quilting Arts magazine



If you're going to the retreat, all you have to do is stop by their booth (sorry, don't know the number since they won't get it assigned until the arrive but check the listings to locate them) and tell them I sent you. You'll get a tiny chickadee for your very own - free! :)

Don't wait too long, though. I only sent thirty screens and when they are gone, they are gone.

Just a little gift from both of us to show you how awesome we think you are and how much we love Thermofax screen printing! Enjoy!

1 comment:

Lisa Chin said...

This makes me want to drive the 14 hours just to get the screen. Well and attending some classes and the show would be awesome too. ;)