26 July 2010

want to join the Beaker Team?



I feel like an evil genius (especially at 2am) and have several new ideas of products I'd like to put in the etsy shop.

But I'd like to have some testers. People who would be willing to take said product, use it, wear it, give it a test go and let me know what they like best, what they like least and if there are any issues that need to be improved.

You may not test every product but you'll get to goof around with some of them.

If you're interested, leave a comment on this post and I'll randomly select three people on Sunday August 1 to become official testers. (I MUST have a way of contacting you so if you leave a comment with no link back to a blog or an email address, you won't make the cut. Sorry.) Of I should say, you'll be a member of the Beaker Team but with less oddities stuck all over you.

17 comments:

Lisa said...

sounds intriguing... is it dangerous?

Unknown said...

Lynn, sounds like fun and I could use some of that right now.

wlstarn said...

Haha LOVE the picture!
I'd be happy to test things for you. You know where to find me-you'll be mailing my little quilts back in the not-distant future.

Katrina said...

What a way to peak my curiosity! I think it would be great fun.

Cindy Ericsson said...

Oh, yes! I'm very interested in whatever is involved.

Anonymous said...

OK, I want to be a tester, but I don't want to test any spiders...unless I can burn them.;o)

Debi
Goddess of Flame
disdocent@aol.com

Trace Willans said...

I would love to be a Beaker and hey am quite willing to stick stuff on me if thats what it takes.

Unknown said...

Oh, I love Beaker! I would try something new.

Lisa Kay said...

oh! oh! oh! Pick me! Pick Me!

Lisa Kay
elelkay@yahoo.com

by the way, I love the screen you did for me!

Kim Hambric said...

I'm slowly raising my hand. Will testers be wearing wool socks in August?

Gisela Towner said...

I love Beaker!!
Count me in please.

Anonymous said...

would love to be the tester.. www.nutsoverfiber.blogspot.com

Linda said...

please count me in.
Linda T
www.texturedturtle.blogspot.com

Naner Lady said...

Rob and I can put things to the test, granted he has more experience with bata testing video games.
=)
kate

Sidney Inch said...

I already said I would when we talked, but I wanted to put it here too so ya don't forget about me!!!

Unknown said...

Umm....OMFG MEEEEEE! I would love to help and I would personally love to own something of yours.

Stephanie said...

Me too! Me too!