24 July 2010

new video tutorial - creating repeat prints

I'm happy to say that the bubonic looking plague hand has completely left the building (black dye takes an exceptionally long time to get rid of, just sayin') so I re-shot the video I did a few days ago on creating repeat printing with thermofax screens.

Repeat printing is basically taking a screen and printing it multiple times to create an overall pattern on your fabric or project. Its not terribly complicated but it did take me a couple of tries of messing up perfectly innocent fabric to get the hang of it. So I made the video to help rescue unsuspecting projects and fabric from a similar fate.

You can view the video below or pay a call to my YouTube channel to see it in a larger format. Happy printing!


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay, neato vid, Lynn!

Unknown said...

Very cool! I definitely must try this.

Linda Teddlie Minton said...

Very informative and clear ... thanks, Lynn!

Unknown said...

good tip about cleaning the edges! oh my, love how cool using a thermofax screen looks. I'll be in touch. :>

Sea Air Arts - Deb H said...

Great video, thanks Lynn!