21 September 2008

are you on ravelry?

Okay, I have to shamelessly publicly admit that I am on Ravelry and have severely neglected my spot there. I'm working on fixing that. I've been gathering projects to take pictures because regardless of what my notebook says, I have finished more then half a pair of socks.

So I realized that I don't have many contacts/friends on there and its making me feel a little whiny. So if you are on there and would like to be my friend (oh, that sounds appealing. Almost like a stranger asking a little girl if she wants some candy...ugh...), leave me a comment with your ID and we can bond. I really want to build up my spot there, I figure its kind of rude that I've been ignoring it for so long.

My ID is redheadknitter75.

See you there.

4 comments:

City Girl Quilter said...

I just recently got on ravelry and I don't have any friends either. My username is citygirlq.

Anonymous said...

Clue me, the clueless in, what is the scoop on ravelry? I'll go google it...

Anonymous said...

Oh, I tried knitting, I had big gapping holes in all my scarves, and all I can do with crochet is make one long chain. I'm pathetic, sorry :(

Yarnhog said...

Come play with me! (Oh, that sounds sort of creepy, doesn't it?) I'm yarnhogsv.