26 November 2012

video inspiration


I've been finding myself trolling around looking for new ways to keep my creative curiosity ramped up. Looking outside of the fiber medium seems to be doing the trick, its helping me see things in a new way.

The medium is not the key, the way it touches our hearts and minds is. So I thought I'd share some of the things I've been finding interesting and inspiring with you here on the blog.

This video is very meditative and I've gone back to it many times to play it. I think you'll dig it - enjoy!



4 comments:

Leann said...

Very beautiful, thank you.

Linda M said...

That was very cool! Thanks for sharing it.

Robbie said...

Not so sure about the the video being "meditative"...it just got me psyched up to dye fabric! That figures! Thanks for sharing!!

Anonymous said...

It reminds me of watching a lava lamp!

Goddess of Flame