07 June 2011

i don't do it alone

I get a lot of questions about how I go about setting up my etsy shop or how to do publicity or even about blogging.

The biggest secret to it all is that I don't do it alone. No one does. Everyone goes somewhere for their sources or information and ideas and inspiration so today I thought I'd share my favorite spots with you. :)

Now let me caution you, its super easy to get overwhelmed with the amount of information out there. When I first began studying different marketing techniques and such, I subscribed to every list I could. And then I whittled it down to the ones that are the most relevant to what I do and even those don't always apply.

The important thing to remember is that these are idea sparkers, not the end all be all absolute truth of the only way to do things. So keeping that in mind, click away and have fun! :)

No comments: