03 August 2008

Where I Stand Sunday

The body and the mind often have different agendas. Where one becomes broken, the other seeks to soldier on. The healing is slow and impatience creeps around the edges, blurring peripheral vision, bringing in the corners. The possibilities of what lie ahead weighs heavy and the burden presses down.





Where I Stand Sunday is an ongoing photo essay examining the different places I spend my life standing. Too often we take for granted the everyday places we spend our lives walking on. The ground we tread on has its own stories to tell.

1 comment:

TJM wanna be quilt artist said...

Lynn, I love your "Where I stand Sunday" and would like to request using you, your blog and your thought/s you have shared as a starting point for a lesson for my middle school students? I would love for them to think about what you have expressed and then work from there? Do you or would you mind? Thanks...