11 January 2013

living a creative life - transforming my newsletter


I've got a newsletter.

Yep, got one. Haven't sent anything in a while. Just sort of sits there starting at me, making me feel all twitchy because over 500 people have signed up to hear what I have to say.

I've struggled with it. I've even talked about it several times here that I just don't know what to do with it. I don't want to send you junk. And I don't want to mail something once a month simply because I want to tick a box off my marketing list.

I've given it a huge think and have finally realized that I'm making it far too difficult. I have a lot of tips on how to integrate creativity into a busy life, they are things that I live by so that I can fit in everything that I do.

And I'm going to use my newsletter to share them with you.

I've sent out my first newsletter just this morning and the topic is The Written Sketchbook.



I can't tell you how passionately I feel about the role writing plays in creativity. It's gotten me through some really rough patches in my life.

At any rate, I will do my level best to keep the newsletters different from the blog. May not always happen (like this month's for example) but I hope you'll sign up and join me as we navigate through our busy live. The sign up is in the sidebar at the very top.

 Here's to a creative life in 2013! :)

1 comment:

Sea Air Arts - Deb H said...

great Newsletter and I can't wait for our first lesson in the class :o)