27 June 2012

drunk on details



A detail of my latest Remnant Collage:


These pieces hold me in pause, forcing me to choose between breaking completely free and spilling out everything I want to say in one go - or sitting quietly and learning to leave enough space for those tiny thoughts that creep in and out when your mind goes still.

They are slowly growing in size. Two of the largest are in progress and I dreamt of a collage so long and vast it filled an entire year of making. Drunk on endless details...



4 comments:

Harmony Hopes Studio said...

Fun dropping in to visit. I'll be back when I can stay with my tea.

Harmony Hopes Studio said...

Lol......maybe I should come see you tomorrow...the right day...silly me:))

Leann said...

Beautiful...looser than the others, I really like this direction.

Movement For Restoring The African Mind said...

Nice bblog post