14 February 2012

Foto/Fiber ACS Fundraiser 2012 :)




Its nearly here!!!! :)

Artist and fundraising genius Virginia Spiegel is about to launch the 2012 Fiberart for a Cause fundraiser. I've talked about it before on the blog so I'll just do a quick recap here but I wanted to put up a big celebratory reminder because it begins tomorrow!


Here's the nitty gritty of how it works:

On February 15th, make a minimum donation of $100 to the American Cancer Society and choose from one of 90 beautiful photos and dozens of Fiber Bonuses provided by 39 artists (including me).

On February 16th, make a minimum donation of $50 to the American Cancer Society and choose from one of 90 beautiful photos and a Fiber Bonus will be randomly selected for you.

Photos and Fiber Bonuses are on a first come first serve basis so don't wait too long to donate to get a chance to choose. What is a Fiber Bonus you ask?

Some fiber goodness that can include supplies and all things wonderful. Want to see my contributions? Here they are:


That's three separate Fiber Bonuses. Each one has a 4" square Remnant Collage and a fat eighth of my hand printed fabric.

I'm also contributing a piece of artwork, Remnant Collage 4:


If you donate at least $100 over the course of the fundraiser, you'll go into a drawing to win this piece.

This is a really exciting event - so much generosity and so much good karma flying about - I'm SUPER excited and I hope you are too!

Don't forget that the the fundraiser runs on February 15 and February 16. Visit Virginia's page here to learn how to participate and many many thanks in advance!! :)

No comments: