06 April 2011

"Print Design Compose" now available! :)


Holy cow, I can hardly believe it but my DVD is already available for purchase!

Here is the description that is on the cover:

"Learn how to create gorgeous hand-printed fabrics…and learn how to successfully showcase these fabrics in your finished artwork.

Surface design artist Lynn Krawczyk provides thorough demos of her favorite surface design methods, including Thermofax® screen printing, soy wax batik, and the use of freezer-paper stencils.

Viewers will learn how to successfully accomplish background printing on fabric using all of these techniques, as well as how to add focal images to hand-printed fabrics.

Next, Lynn guides viewers through the process of incorporating hand-printed fabrics into a unique abstract composition.

Discover options for arranging the fabrics and how to use hand stitching as a design element.

Finally, Lynn shows how to attach the completed piece to a fabric-covered canvas and reviews hanging methods.
"


There's a little preview of part of the video on Interweave's page, I look like I'm whistling in the freeze frame. :) The quilt that is featured on the cover of the packaging is the one that I walk you through how to create. But my design process can be applied to more then just that one, I explain how to use it in a general way for making art quilts.

I'm so psyched I can hardly contain myself - WOW!!!

I will also be selling these through my etsy shop but my shop is taking a little break from April 10-April 28, reopening on April 29. If you'd like to buy one directly from me, send me an email at FibraArtysta@earthlink.net and I'll send you a paypal invoice and the DVD when my shipment arrives.

Yay!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Total and utter Rock Star, guh, I couldn't be more proud. We're not worthy!!! :D :D

FunkyC said...

Congratulations, Girlfriend! May all your talent, hard work, and tireless preparation bring you success. You've earned it.

Judi...I'm a little misty-eyed too. Our girl. She's all growed up and professional-like.

Bonita Rose said...

wow... congrats.. go you!!!!! You are a rockstar! hugs xo

Gisela Towner said...

Woo-hoo -- so very cool!!!
You're awesome Lynn -- you deserve all the success in the world!

Jen Solon said...

Congrats Lynn - can't wait to see it! :-)

Jess said...

So exciting!! Congratulations!!

Colleen Kole said...

What fun you are having-Congrats to you and the all your hard work to get to this point!!! Enjoy.

Yarnhog said...

Oh, wow wow wow! Congratulations! How fantastic!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Lynn! What a great accomplishment!

Anne