12 January 2011

screen printing love: may-bee clothing

Yes, my etsy shop is a business. Its goal is to earn me money but to be honest, I had a much bigger motive when I opened it.

Thermofax screens are easy. You can personalize your artwork, your products (if you are a business too), your home. Its been really fun to see what people want made into screens. 95% of my business is custom screens and this makes me really happy - that means people are totally embracing their artistic voices with screen printing.

Rock on!

So I thought I would start a new kind of post called screen printing love. I'll feature something you made with a screen bought through the shop. (If you're one of them, please feel free to email me at FibraArtysta@earthlink.net and we'll get a post up for everyone to oooohhh and aaaaahhh over your artistic genius.)

First up is May-bee Clothing. She's a fellow etsy-ian. Here's her profile info:

I am a stay at home mom to a 2 and 4 year old. I started the May-bee company in June of 2009 with the encouragement of friends and family. Now, in-between running a household and teaching preschool teacher, I sew my May-bee products, often while the children are napping. I am busy, but I love every minute of my life, and I am so blessed to have the opportunity to try and make a career out of something I love.

Her product will make your voice go up a couple octaves because, well, its just so darn cute you can't help but dig it.

Don't believe me? Here, take a look. I dare you to not coo over it:



See? Told you.

Look at a couple more:




I want these and I don't even have/know a baby to put in them.

Cute, cute cute. Pay her shop a visit, its just a big old bundle of adorableness.

So tell me - what have you made with a thermofax screen?

3 comments:

Yarnhog said...

So, so, so cute! I still haven't tried the screen printing; I was waiting for your tutorial, and I must have missed it? Can you send me the link?

Stephanie said...

I know someone who could use such cute things come this july :)

shawna said...

thank you for featuring me- and for your great product and service. I LOVE my screens!