25 June 2006

Before IKEA came to Canton...





Okay, since everyone else is being brave enough to post photos of their messy studios, here are mine. Although its never really been clean, closing my store made it even worse. IKEA has just opened in Canton, Michigan (only a mere few miles from my house! Hooray!) and is now helping me to get organized. This is what it looked like before I attacked it, I think you'll agree that it most definetly needs some help!!!

I've already done a lot of work pulling everything apart. Although you have to make a bigger mess to make it clean. I'll post photos of the progress later tonight. :)

5 comments:

Peg Keeney said...

glad you posted your pictures, makes me feel better about my place
hugs
Peg

Ferret said...

Ikea will be really handy, most of my work room came from there. Good luck with the clear up.

Alison Schwabe said...

they say a picture never lies, but I am sure these only show that you moved a whole lot of stray stuff into the one small room and took pics - this must be your storage area not your work area.... right?

Robin said...

Take about 3 days off to explore Ikea...it's just like Disneyworld, you can't see it all in one trip! We just got one in the fall here in Massachusetts, and thank heaven it's just far enough away that I don't go over there every single day and wander the aisles buying stuff...

Fibra Artysta said...

Actually Allison, it turned into more of a storage area after I closed my store. Brining home all the left overs from inventory and just odds and ends got dumped in there and I just couldn't take it anymore! IKEA opening was my salvation! :)