29 May 2011

where i stand sunday


For weeks the want of making has been pent up, denied in favor of deadlines, pushed aside. The frustration pushed ahead of everything else today, forcing several hours moving my hands and mind at its will. The pile grew quickly, its far from done but the beginning of a new series sends a thrill, reminds me of my purpose.








Where I Stand is an ongoing photo essay examining the different places I spend my life standing. Too often we take for granted the everyday places we spend our lives walking on. The ground we tread on has its own stories to tell.

2 comments:

Jeannie said...

I really like "where you stand" today. The stack of art is so interesting and tactile. I look forward to seeing what happens next. I hope you are enjoying your holiday.

lynda Howells said...

great image and fun ideax lynda